PAP SERVICES LTD – United Kingdom
To act as a project/ service engineer for a multi millions Euro project for the supply, install, commission and validate a number of large Isolators in a class A pharmaceutical environment at one of the major international Pharmaceutical companies near south of England.
The job will involve extensive travel to Italy in the first year and then many months to be spent on site in West Sussex county.
The right candidate will be home based and should be self motivated and be able to work without daily supervision.
Italian speaking language is preferred but not essential and not critical to the position.
This project is a three years full time contract will great possibility to extend for much longer.
Desired Skills & Experience
The job responsibilities includes:-
- Being able to spend some time in Italy ( Bologna area) to learn and become familiar with Comecer Isolators and in particular the current major project in hand.
- Have a sound understanding and experience with Siemens S7 PLCs and be able to do fault findings.
- Experience in installation and commissioning of machinery in Pharmaceutical industry and environment.
- To assist and help with the installation, commissioning and validation of the Comecer Equipments when they arrive in England ( West Sussex ).
- Ability to speak Italian is preferred but not essential.
We are the UK & Ireland sales and marketing agent for a number of OEM manufacturers of Packaging And Processing ( Hence the name PAP! ) Equipment from mainly Italy.
For example we represent and work with Comecer, who are a world leader in protection technologies in the field of nuclear medicine, pharmaceutical isolation technology and nuclear power plant equipment.
Comecer produces shielding systems and equipment for special applications, designed for large industrial groups and research organizations.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Pharmaceuticals
If interested then please call Ben Menhadji on 07739466689 or send your CV to his email:- email@example.com